Not only are the polka dots on the jar cute, they’ll let you see if you’re running low on treats for your pet.
Polka Dot Treat Jar Supplies
- Wide mouth quart-size Mason jar
- Loose glitter
- Mod podge or Elmer’s glue
- Clear spray top coat
- Paint brush
- Painter’s tape
- For the polka dots, cut circles out of the tape place them randomly around the jar.
- Apply mod podge or craft glue all around the jar. Avoid coating the tape circles too much.
- Grab your glitter and sprinkle it all over the jar (do this over paper because the glitter will get everywhere!).
- Once coated, let dry 15 minutes.
- Once the glue and glitter are set, give it a few good taps to release any loose glitter.
- Remove tape circles with your fingers or tweezers.
- Apply clear spray top coat. You may want to do several coats.
- Let dry.
- Wipe out the inside and mouth of the jar with a wet towel before using for dog treats.
Tori Mistick is the stylish dog mom behind the award-winning blog Wear Wag Repeat. She loves to document dog friendly adventures with her Chocolate Labrador, Lucy, on Instagram.