When taking your dog hiking, you want to be sure you’ve got the right dog hiking gear to keep them safely by your side. You’ll enjoy getting out in nature with your dog more if you know you’re prepared. Luckily, packing the best hiking gear for dogs can be easy if you know what to look for. From the must-have essentials like dog first aid kits to the fun add-ons like a backpack for dogs, this is the best dog hiking gear based on Chewy customer sales, ratings and reviews.
Feel confident that your hiking buddy has all the right dog hiking gear to hit the trails safely—and stylishly. All that’s left to do is grab your day pack and plan your next hiking adventure!
Planning a trip that extends beyond day hikes? Check out our list of the best supplies for camping with dogs. You’ll find essential gear for overnight stays, like dog beds and dog sleeping bags. For even more tips on camping with your furry friend, check out our guide to camping with dogs.
- Ready to Hit the Hiking Trail With Your Dog? Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Hit the Trail With Our 16 “Dog-Approved” Hikes
- Doggy Influencer Whitney Brofos Shares Tips For Hiking With Pets
- Attention, Happy Campers! Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Camping With Dogs and Other Pets
- Dog-Friendly Activities for You and Your Pet This Summer