T is the season for all things divine and decadent—and by that, we mean good eats! We're feeling full-time fancy and have rounded-up some of our favorite luxury treats for dogs. While you're tucking into your nibbles and noshes, your pup can also indulge in the spoils of the winter holidays.
What do we mean by "luxury"? We're thinking organic or human-grade ingredients, often handmade or crafted in small batches and with no bell or whistle spared in presentation. Whether a little something to slip into a stocking, an after-dinner treat for a very good boy or girl or a perfect gift for another pet parent, these luxury treats for dogs might just become a new tradition. After all, what's a celebratory occasion without a sweet or savory treat?
Claudia's Canine Bakery Carousel of Canine Party Bones Baked Dog Treats
Vanilla treats that feature each bone dipped halfway in pastel-colored yogurt icing.
- Made in the USA with wholesome ingredients
- Entices your pup with incredible taste and aroma
- About 22-25 individual treats
- Sweet little stocking stuffer or after holiday dinner treat
- Festive gift, too! (Love the box.)
Annie's Pooch Pops Peanut Butter Cannolis Dog Treats
Buone feste! Italian pet parent or not, what pup wouldn't love a crunchy cannoli stuffed with a creamy peanut butter filling?
- Handmade in a human-grade bakery
- Formulated with natural, quality ingredients
- 12 individual treats
- Contains vitamin E, which helps naturally preserve these treats
- Made in the USA
Bubba Rose Biscuit Co. Christmas Mini Cupcake Box Dog Treats
It's a cupcake for your cupcake made from human-grade ingredients right here in the USA. (And they don't scrimp in the frosting!)
- Artisan-made, small-batch snacks free from preservatives with a shelf-life of one year (No way these are not eaten way sooner!)
- Crafted with simple, wholesome ingredients like honey and molasses.
- Wheat, corn, soy and gluten-free.
Himalayan Pet Supply Best Friend's Advent Calendar Dog Treats
Peanut butter, bacon and chicken. Oh my! Peek inside each window to find a tasty treat for your pup.
- Twenty-four days of all-natural treats to celebrate the advent season
- No gluten, no lactose–only vinegar as a preservative
- Includes cheese, bacon, chicken, and peanut butter flavors
- May even help improve dental health
SPOTS NYC Happy Holidays Personalized Picture Dog Treats
Bonne et Filou Luxury French Macarons Variety Pack
A little taste of France for the soigné pup in your life. We chose the variety pack, but these macarons are available in single flavors, too.
- Made by hand in the USA with natural ingredients such as oat flour, honey, coconut oil, and real lavender, strawberry and mint
- Decadent yogurt filling
- No corn, wheat or any artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Shelf-stable for up to one year
Good 'n' Fun Holiday Mini Bones Triple Flavor Treats
Sorry, no candy canes for the fur kids, but they can suck-up that minty-holiday-ness with these with these chewy treats in festive colors.
- Made with beef hide and premium chicken
- Provide the perfect chewy texture for longer snacking
- With mint flavoring, these treats even smell and taste like the holidays
Earth Animal The Feast Dog Treats
We chose this for small dogs, but there are versions of this for medium and large dogs, too.
- Made in the USA using nine nutritious and highly digestible ingredients, including turkey, pumpkin and cranberries
- Yes, it's the whole holiday menu in one treat!
- Mindblowingly tasty and designed to last longer than regular treats
Lord Jameson Hanukkah Gelt Vegan Dog Treats
Inspired by the beloved holiday treat, this pup-friendly version is filled USDA Certified Organic blue carrots and blueberries to honor Hanukkah’s colors.
- Organic wild blueberries are mixed into chewy drool-worthy morsels of dates, peanut butter and coconut
- Made in small batches in the USA
- Certified gluten-free oats for those pups with gluten intolerance
Icelandic+ Cod & Lobster Combo Bites
So, it's not a cookie, but what is more holiday luxe than a treat made from real lobster?
- Made from just two ingredients that come from only the pure icy waters of Iceland and are fresh caught daily and processed immediately
- Not only are they delicious for your dog, they are high in Omega 3 Fatty Acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Sustainably sourced
Holiday Goody Box
When you really want to spoil your dog, we love this boxed bundle of holiday treats and toys.
- Limited-edition and exclusive to Chewy
- Winter-themed toys; the coolest, tastiest treats around; and a snazzy holiday-inspired bandana with reindeer and candy cane graphics
- We hear this is a favorite for sending as an under-the tree sort of gift.
Dog Treat FAQs
How many treats can I give my dog?
What holiday foods are NOT okay for my dog to eat?
More Ways to Celebrate the Holidays With Your Pets